Main-Rotor-Head, for Helicopter, Fully Articulated Type
- 18.1k views
- 33 likes
- 41 downloads
- 2 comments
- <span class="text--light">0</span> makes
3D model description
There are many different type of Main Rotor Head (MRH) for actual helicopter.
This model is a Fully Articulated Type Main Rotor Head to understand the basic Helicopter Rotor function.
The purpose of this model is used as the major component of the Helicopter-Power-Train model which driven by Turboshaft Engine (TSE) and Main Gear Box (MGB) created recently. (See URLs)
About Helicopter-Power-Train model image, refer to the photo.
The features of this model are:
1. Fully Articulated Type (Drag, Flap and Feather Hinge).
2. 4 Blades pitch changeable.
3. Rotating and Stationary Swashplate.
4. "Collective pitch" and "Cyclic feathering" motions are provided.
Next coming Model will be "Control Sticks (Collective and Cyclic)" for this MRH in near future.
Assembly Manual (PDF format, total 13 pages)
- The detail assembly manual including "Parts-List", "After printing treatment" and "Assembly procedure" are prepared based on "Standard Skill (Filing, Drilling, Tapping and painting)".
Download files includes;
- files: STL Files (29 items)
STL file name: "ws" of last 2 digits means "With Support" which special designed.
Purchase Parts Information;
- 1 Ball Bearing is required. 1 Roller Bearing is required for Tool.
- Screws and etc.
Micro screws M1.4x3.5L - 5 ea - Direct screw-in to 1 mm diameter hole (No nut),
Other size of Screws - See Assembly Manual.
Total Net Print Time: Approx. 27HR
- (Estimated as case of PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle, 0.2mm Layer Height, 40% infill and No raft and support)
Note: When at actual print, each parameter may be adjusted by your experience.
I do hope your success!!
Add Video URL
Revised Typo in Assembly-Manual-01(Zip)
"Fixing of MRH to Pipe" figure added
3D printing settings
3D printing settings
Raft, Support, Layer Height, Infill: Depending on your experience.
But the parts having gear, small shaft and thin portion: 100% infill is recommended.
My models were printed by "idbox" using with 0.4 nozzle, 1.75 PLA.
3D printer file information
- Design number: 27952
3D design format: STL and ZIP Folder details Close
- Assembly Manual-01.zip
- Last update: 2019-05-14 at 04:15
- Publication date: 2018-07-01 at 08:46
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Tools category
Best sellers of the category Tools
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!
Add a comment