Skip to content

Your cart is empty

By buying 3D files on Cults, you help the makers to finance their passion for 3D printing!

80% of the net price goes to the designer. The remaining 20% of the price are used to finance the platform, including technical and bank fees. So if you like a designer, do not hesitate to buy their 3D models, it will allow them to continue to create new STL files!