There are many different type of Tail Rotor in actual helicopter.
This model is a Rod (push/pull) type Tail Rotor including Tail Gearbox (TGB) and Control Pedal to understand the basic Helicopter Tail Rotor function.
Drag Hinge, Flap Hinge and Cyclic Feathering Function are not necessarily required for Tail Rotor, because of Blades are short and vertical installation etc.
The features are:
1. Rod (Push/Pull) Type Pitch change mechanism. (Not Swashplate Type)
2. Tail Gearbox (TGB), Bevel Gear Type.
3. Pedal Type Pilot Control mechanism. (Linkage)
4. Input shaft height is matched to TTO shaft height of my MGB model for future use.
Assembly Manual (PDF format, total 16 pages)
- The detail assembly manual including "Parts-List", "After printing treatment" and "Assembly procedure" are prepared based on "Standard Skill (Filing, Drilling, Tapping and painting)".
Download files includes;
- files: STL Files (28 items)
STL file name: "ws" of last 2 digits means "With Support" which special designed.
Purchase Parts Information;
Metal Bearings are used for Gearshaft and Rotor Head. See Assembly Manual.
See Assembly Manual.
-Screws and etc.
Micro screws M1.4x3.5L - Direct screw-in to 1 mm diameter hole (No nut),
Other size of Screws - See Assembly Manual.
Total Net Print Time: Approx. 16HR
- (Estimated as case of PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle, 0.2mm Layer Height, 40% infill and No raft and support)
Note: When at actual print, each parameter may be adjusted by your experience.
I do hope your success!!
Part Info. in Assembly Manual revised
3D printing settings
Raft, Support, Layer Height, Infill: Depending on your experience.
But the parts having gear, small shaft and thin portion: 100% infill is recommended.
My models were printed by "idbox" using with 0.4 nozzle, 1.75 PLA.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!