Hot Water Inhaler
3D model description
I'm currently at home with something like a flu...
I used to make some hot water inhalation when having a cold so I thought it would be a good idea to make some.
The inhaler can be placed on a small pan (180 version) or on a large tin can (110 version) that will be used as a hot water container.
A "child/young adult" version is provided, please be careful with these.
The source freeCAD files are provided so you can edit them if required.
A French doctor advises the following protocol :
- Put half a liter of boiling water in your container;
- Put the inhaler atop and wait for 1min 30s;
- Put your face and inspire slowly by the nose, then expire outside quickly;
- Put your face and inspire slowly by the mouth, then expire outside quickly;
- Do that inhaltion cycle for around 6min 30s.
The hole can be used to regulate the quantity you inhale, simply using your finger.
It is not quaranted as efficient but it is quite homogeneous with what my granpa used to do when having a flu...
!!! WARNING !!!
- It should not hurt you : don't burn yourself, don't be silly, wait if it is too hot...Please be cautious enough, do not use with childs, please just be reasonnable.
- Should not been used more than twice a day, stop if it provides too much pain...
- If really sick please take medical advice, don't rely only on grandma's remedies...
- If using essential oils to inhale with water, know what you are doing, essential oils can be hazardous if misused (I personaly don't use them).
A link to the inital post of the doctor (in French):
A link to a youtube video he made (can be translated):
Be safe and take care people.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
2020-03-16 at 19:53
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2020-03-13 at 13:11
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Various category
Best sellers of the category Various
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!