A²C²DC : An AC Cable Drag Chain for the Artillery Genius
3D model description
As stated by Thomas Sanladerer in his excellent (assassination) review of the Artillery X1, the global electric protection can be questioned.
On the Genius, like on the X1 the AC cable tends to fold always on the same point and fatigue may occur at these points: home and center of the build plate.
This Drag Chain is made for this purpose.
What you get :
- STL file for a support allowing to hold firmly the cable from bed ;
- STL file for a connector to plug behind the genius;
- STL file for drag chain links that fit the purpose, with special dimensions;
- STL file for the same link with Artillery Logo for the more geek fanboys of you.
- STL files for springs to secure the links and the AC cable in it
- Instructions for set-up and print.
Set-up should be easy, and can be done without opening the machine, Thus preserving the warranty, should you be concerned about that.
If you already remove the guaranty seal, I would advise to remove the black silicone that causes the uneven folding
As you can see, I ask for some money for this design.
It took me several days to finish it and it did cost me some PLA for refining it.
I’m kind of tired to see my designs sold by people disrespectful of CC licence.
If you consider this work isn't worth paying me a cup of coffee, please do your own.
3D printing settings
3D printer file information
3D design format: PDF and STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2021-02-19 at 10:21
- Publication date: 2020-11-25 at 11:13
Best sellers of the category Tools
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!