TardiFlex - The flexible tardigrade with stronger hinges (& keychain!)
- 1.1k views
- 3 likes
- 61 downloads
3D model description
I'm proud to introduce TardiFlex to you!
TardiFlex is the flexible version of the Tardigrade. You don't know your meme?
Then start by this description of these microscopic fellows
Tardiflex design was freely inspired from hinge design proposed by DrLex in its Flexi Rex remix.
But why is Tardiflex so cool?
You may have heard about Tardigrade abilities (resisting to extreme temperatures and pressures, surviving when going into space, being able to regenerate after a 30 year congelated period, etc.)...
Here are the other reasons & fun facts that were not told to you (every assertion is supported by a picture as a proof of honesty...) :
- TardiFlex feels at home in mosses and lichens, so you eventually don't need to clean outside your house;
- TardiFlex can hang out with your messed up prints and he won't even hurt them with bad feelings or critiscisms;
- TardiFlex continues to chill out even when 2 bad FlexiRex are about to eat him. He is also polite enough not to tell them that he is the only one who made it through the Darwin process... (FlexiRex is creationist, but TardiFlex doesn't care, he does not mess with politics);
- TardiFlex can be in vintage black & white, or come in different colors depending on your filament provider;
- Most of all : TardiFlex is an incredible fellow that will provide his warm companionship during these lonely printing sessions, when kids are asleep. TardiFlex enjoys to chill out on your tools and lay on your printer control box.
So is there any reason for you not to print and warmly welcome him into your life?
If not, post a make, my kids will enjoy to see TardiFlex spread all around the world.
(Yes, we are kinda megalomaniacs)
Update May 8th 2019:
As requested by some fan of Tardiflex, a version with keychain holder has been added to thing files... Enjoy and share makes!
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2020/02/05 at 21:12
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!