This is an optimized model that has already undergone many changes. Drone is really flyes.
My VIDEO of making: https://youtu.be/HgwuQiqNqp8
I designed it in SolidWorks under the props 10 inches.
Frame is foldable, very convenient for transportation.
- Distance between the axes diagonally - 450 mm
- The weight of the frame is 355 g.
- Erection of motor axes 5 degrees
- The size of the motor mounting - 16x19 mm
Provided internal wiring in the folding beams, foldable gps antenna mount and folding legs. In a closed frame case, any flight controller can be installed. There is an integrated vibration isolation. 3d model mold for casting of silicone in the set.
Also you will need:
- M3 screws
- M3 nuts
- Some of nuts are installed in the frame by heating (use soldering tool or gas lighter)
- Some plastic parts must be glued together with super-glue (cyanocrylate, for example)
- Make silicone damper, like on these VIDEO:
Assembly diagram in the "copter assembly.stl" file.
The number of items for printing is indicated in stl name.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!