Folding Quadcopter 450 Frame
- 5.2k views
- 18 likes
- 21 downloads
3D model description
This is an optimized model that has already undergone many changes. Drone is really flyes.
My VIDEO of making: https://youtu.be/HgwuQiqNqp8
I designed it in SolidWorks under the props 10 inches.
Frame is foldable, very convenient for transportation.
- Distance between the axes diagonally - 450 mm
- The weight of the frame is 355 g.
- Erection of motor axes 5 degrees
- The size of the motor mounting - 16x19 mm
Provided internal wiring in the folding beams, foldable gps antenna mount and folding legs. In a closed frame case, any flight controller can be installed. There is an integrated vibration isolation. 3d model mold for casting of silicone in the set.
Also you will need:
- M3 screws
- M3 nuts
- Some of nuts are installed in the frame by heating (use soldering tool or gas lighter)
- Some plastic parts must be glued together with super-glue (cyanocrylate, for example)
- Make silicone damper, like on these VIDEO:
Assembly diagram in the "copter assembly.stl" file.
The number of items for printing is indicated in stl name.
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2019/10/22 at 20:09
- Publication date: 2017/10/06 at 13:53
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!