I designed it in SolidWorks under the folding props 15 inches.
Frame and legs are foldable, very convenient for transportation in the bag.
- Distance between the axes diagonally - 700 mm
- The weight of the frame is 600 g.
- The weight of the folding legs with Tarot TL65B43 is 230 g.
- Erection of motor axes 5 degrees
- The size of the motor mounting - 16x19 mm
Provided internal wiring in the folding beams, foldable gps antenna mount and folding legs. In a closed frame case, 5s6p cells 18650 can be installed. There is an integrated vibration isolation for controller.
Also you will need:
- M3 screws and any sizes
- M3 nuts and any sizes
- 2 pcs tube 10 mm diameter, 300 mm lenght
- 1 pcs F623ZZ bearing for steadycam
- Some of nuts are installed in the frame by heating (use soldering tool or gas lighter)
- Some plastic parts must be glued together with super-glue (cyanocrylate, for example)
- Make silicone damper, like on these VIDEO:
Also I used:
- Motors: Rctimer 5010/14 360KV
- ESC Speed Controller: Rctimer NFS ESC 45A Multi-Rotor ESC SimonK Firmware (OPTO)
- Props: Tarot 1555 foldable
- Cells: LG INR18650-HG2 3000mAh - 20A, assembled in 5s6p
- For folding legs: Tarot TL65B43
Archive contains 93 .stl files for printing (1 pcs to file)
Assembly diagram in the "Copter 15 inch (700 mm)" file.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!