RC Jet Boat 300
- 15k views
- 39 likes
- 124 downloads
3D model description
Boat full Size with Stator and Nozzle 330x109x70mm
Boat Size without Stator and Nozzle 300x109x70mm
You need a 3D printer with a minimum print-high of 200mm.
RC controlled Mini Jet Boat 200 Mono
RC controlled Mini Jet Boat 200 Twin
RC controlled Mini Jet Boat 300 Mono
Take this model, if you only need the Water Jet Drive
For beginners, i recommend to start with RC Jet Boat 200 Mono or the Jet Boat 300 Mono
- 3D printed RC JET Boat 300
- 3D printed RC JET Boat with JET Drive - Assembly
- 3D printed RC JET Boat with JET Drive
- 3D printed RC JET Boat with JET Drive - Testing
- 3D Printed RC JET Boat with JET Drive - sunny day run
- RC Speed Boat - 3D printed Jet Drive Bodensee
- RC MiniMono Boat - 3D printed 18mm Jet Drive
- RC MiniMono Boat - 3D printed Jet Drive UNDERWATER!
- 3D printed RC JET Boat with JET Drive - Electronics
- How to Replace Brushless Motor Shaft
Partlist (last update on 2020.05.07)
- 6x screw headless M2x3mm (propeller, servorhorn)
- 6x screw inbus M2x8mm (3x jet nozzle, 1x oil)
- 10x screw inbus M2x6mm (4x cover, 2x servo, 2x electronic, 2x motor)
- 2x screw inbus M1.6x5mm
- 6x insert M2x3mm heating brass insert, 4x cover, 2x electronic mount
- 1x seal Moosgummi Foam rubber cord 2x200mm
- 2x battery 18650 3400mah 3.7V or 18350 1500mah 3.7V
- 1x balancing cable 500 mm RC Servo cable
- 1x drive longer motor shaft 2x30mm
- 1x drive rod 2x100mm
- 1x drive shaft coupling, motor 2mm to rod 2mm
- 1x drive Brass bearing 52B 2.05x5x2.4mm, OD 5mm or MR25ZZ (4.50€)
- 1x servo 2g Source 1 or Source 2 or Source 3
- 1x servo rod 1mm, ca. 100mm
- 1x servo brass tube OD 2mm, ID 1mm (servo rod), Length 10mm
- 1x drive jet bearing, brass tube OD 3mm, ID 2mm (drive rod Length 3mm, servo rod Length 10mm)
- 1x Battery Lipo Charger iMAX B6 charger (optional)
- 1x drive motor DYS BE1806 2300KV or 4 pcs Motor other motors also possible, diameter max. 23mm, length ca. 18mm, screws 16mm
- 1x drive esc Emax 20A BLHELI ESC or
- 1x drive esc Littlebee 20A ESC and 1x [Recom R-785.0-0.5(https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32956844474.html) or ... only for experts
- 1x drive motor RS2205
- 1x drive longer motor shaft 3x30mm
- 1x drive shaft coupling, motor 3mm to rod 2mm
- 1x drive esc Littlebee 30A ESC and 1x [Recom R-785.0-0.5(https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32956844474.html)
My RC Controller (example)
Is it waterproof ... YES, it is!
- Watch the video RC MiniMono Boat - 3D printed Jet Drive UNDERWATER! After that, there was no water in it!
- If your print of the hull is good, it should be waterproof. But, if you want to be safe, you could still paint it with a thin layer of car clear coat. I tried both variants and it works very well.
- The drive shaft of the boat is sealed between two plain bearings with a lubricating seal.
- The cover is sealed with a 2mm cord of foam rubber or with a 3d printed flex seal
- 20200827 added sticker decoration as svg and pdf
- 20200706 fixed Bug in boat_cover.stl
- 20200702 added hull without batterymount
- 20200701 initial upload
Additional 3D Models:
Object License - Standard Digital File Store License
- Remixing Not Allowed
- Commercial Use Not Allowed
- Add Credits To Designer When Sharing Links, Photos and Videos of Objects
Show me your makes.
Discover my other jtronics designs on cults3d
3D printing settings
slicer: cura (please take cura, Don't take slic3r!)
wall: 3 Perimeter
support: only for cover
Optimize Wall Printing Order: Yes
Fill Gabs Between Walls: No
adaptive layers: Yes with Layer: 0.10 to 0.20mm
infill: no (only for cover)
Infill Travel Optimization: Yes
Not to fast! Print the parts with about 30mm/s, to get a good layer connection. (It depends on the quality of your printer)
not to hot, because of dropping nozzle PLA 205*C
- 3D file format: ZIP
- Last update: 2020/10/01 at 12:52
- Publication date: 2020/07/02 at 00:22
Makes created by the community
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!