Water Jet Drive
- 36.1k views
- 68 likes
- 74 downloads
3D model description
The download contains jet drive models with different angles to the bottom (70, 80 and 90 degree). If you need other, please let me know!
The water Jet Drive is used by my RC controlled Mini Jet Boat
- 3D printed RC JET Boat with JET Drive - Testing
- 3D printed RC JET Boat with JET Drive - Assembly
- 3D printed RC JET Boat with JET Drive - Electronics
- 3D printed RC JET Boat with JET Drive
- 3D Printed RC JET Boat with JET Drive - sunny day run
- RC Speed Boat - 3D printed Jet Drive Bodensee
Partlist (last update on 2020.05.07)
- 6x screw headless M2x3mm (propeller, servorhorn)
- 6x screw inbus M2x8mm (3x jet nozzle, 1x oil)
- 10x screw inbus M2x6mm (4x cover, 2x servo, 2x electronic, 2x motor)
- 2x screw inbus M1.6x5mm
- 2x insert M2x3mm heating brass insert (4x cover, 2x electronic mount)
- 1x drive motor DYS BE1806 2300KV or 4 pcs Motor other motors also possible, diameter max. 23mm, length ca. 18mm, screws 16mm
- 1x drive longer motor shaft 2x30mm (2..50€)
- 1x drive rod 2x100mm (1.50€)
- 1x drive shaft coupling, motor 2mm to rod 2mm
- 1x drive Brass bearing 52B 2.05x5x2.4mm, OD 5mm or MR25ZZ (4.50€)
- 1x servo 2g Source 1 or Source 2 or Source 3
- 1x servo rod 1mm, ca. 100mm (4.50€)
- 1x servo brass tube OD 2mm, ID 1mm (servo rod), Length 10mm
- 1x drive jet bearing, brass tube OD 3mm, ID 2mm (drive rod Length 3mm, servo rod Length 10mm)
Is it waterproof ... YES!
- If your print of the hull is good, it should be waterproof. But, if you want to be safe, you could still paint it with a thin layer of car clear coat. I tried both variants and it works very well.
- The drive shaft of the boat is sealed between two plain bearings with a lubricating seal.
- 20200527 check all links
- 20190815 initial upload
Show me your makes.
Discover my other jtronics designs on cults3d
3D printing settings
slicer: cura (please take cura, Don't take slic3r!)
Optimize Wall Printing Order: Yes
Fill Gabs Between Walls: No
Use adaptive layers: Yes
Layer: 0.10 to 0.20mm with adaptiv layer
Infill Travel Optimization: Yes
Print Thin Walls: Yes
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2020-09-06 at 20:44
- Publication date: 2019-08-14 at 12:07
Best sellers of the category Game
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!