Nintendo Switch Crystal Dock - Classic and OLED version
3D model description
No Support Needed
Both Switch OLED AND Switch CLASSIC versions are included.
Do you want a fantastic way to customize your Switch Dock?
Here's the Nintendo Switch Crystal Dock Decor!
Super easy to print in any color to go along with your TV setup!
The model was carefully designed not to obstruct the AirFlow of the Switch or the cables at the back. Note that the USB ports will be covered, though.
The two crystal parts snap and stay put together nicely!
If you want to legally sell 3D prints based on my designs, please become a Patreon on my page:
All of my Designs are covered by a Creative Commons Non-Commercial License. Sale of prints using my designs are the sole right of myself, the designer, and my active Patreons to do so. Please understand every design is days of work and multiple prototype prints to ensure quality.
Reuploaded Part B
* Minor transformations to realign some crystals that could disturb the docking.
* Consolidate one area that was a weak spot
3D printing settings
To get the best out of the STL file, please follow these guidelines:
• No support is needed for any parts. Everything is Print-in-Place.
• Layer Height 0.2mm
• Nozzle 0.4mm
• Recommended infill 15%.
• Recommended Infill Pattern: Gyroid or Cubic
• Prepare and clean your bed for excellent adhesion.
• Do not print over 50 mm/s. A lower speed like 40 or even 30 mm/s will always produce better results.
• Make sure your bed is correctly leveled. Then check again :D
• Try to hide the seam and place it where nobody will pay attention.
• Make sure your printing and bed temperatures are adequate for the filament you are about to use.
3D printer file information
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Last update: 2022-12-31 at 06:42
- Publication date: 2022-12-07 at 17:43
This is it! The future of 3D printing is amazing!
You can model, print and sell objects on your own! That's exciting!
Hi! My name is PH, and I am mesmerized by this promising technology.
I am a 10+ years artist, working mainly in the video games industry and as a motion designer.
I've been 3D printing for the last 4 years, and I am running an ETSY shop making 370+ sales!
Do you want to run your own business and sell my creations?
Check my Patreon page:
Happy printing to you!
Best 3D printer files of the Game category
Best sellers of the category Game
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!