- 5.3k views
- 37 likes
- 107 downloads
3D model description
Creepy Articulated Tarantula!!
No supports required. Just slice and print!!
3 versions available:
- Tarantula_v2_baseA.stl: Includes easy-to-remove bases on both sides of the legs, for easier printing. After printing, just remove carefully the leg tabs (see postprinting video).
- Tarantula_v2_baseB.stl: Includes easy-to-remove bases on the legs, just on the tips.
- Tarantula_v2.stl: Original tarantula without base tabs (you may need raft or brim for the legs to stick correctly on the bed).
3D printing settings
A good first layer is mandatory for the print to success. Be sure your printer is calibrated and you have good bed adhesion.
Good layer cooling is also recommended, as it prevents curling and warping on overhangs.
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2020/12/18 at 11:45
- Publication date: 2020/12/16 at 17:00
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!