Chromatik 750g vertical spool
- 4.2k views
- 7 likes
- 225 downloads
3D model description
Having just bought my first 3D printer, I realized my first impression by printing the Dagoma horizontal roller. Not practical. For coils with a diameter of 200 mm of Chromatik, the filament relaxes and releases the blanks of the coil which can jam. Having two bearings that did not serve, I had the idea to design my own unwinder.
Unwinder consisting of:
- 2 bearing 608RS ext. 22 mm, axis. 8 mm ep. 7 mm
- 4 rods diameter 8 mm length 91 mm
- 2 printed hubs
- 2 printed axis supports
- 2 printed axes
- 1 printed foot
3D printing settings
Printing on Dagoma Discoeasy 200 prepared with Cura
- fast (0.2 mm)
- with support for parts touching the footplate only
- Printing time: 2h49 foot, 2 axes 12 min, Axis 37 min, 2 hubs 2h43
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2017/08/18 at 23:39
Best sellers of the category Tools
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.