- 2.5k views
- 11 likes
- 100 downloads
3D model description
Responsible for a multipurpose room, the counting of dishes to) the inventory is long and tedious especially since the cutlery provided to the users were so far supplied in pack of 10 by means of an elastic.
So I designed cutlery boxes for 20 tablespoons, 20 forks, 20 knives and 20 teaspoons.
One box is composed of:
- 2 PVC brackets 54x30 of length 500 mm
- 2 PVC brackets 54x30 of length 240 mm
- 1 500x240
expanded PVC sheet - 1 printed corners
- 8 different combs
3D printing settings
Printing with Dagoma Discoeasy 200 prepared by Cura:
- fast (0.2 mm)
- without support except for corners with support for the parts touching the table
- printing time: 4 corners 2h26, 2 spoon combs Soup 2h14, 2 combs forks 2h12, 2 combs knives 1h56, 2 combs teaspoons 2h11
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2017/08/18 at 23:56
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!