The HIVE Evo - Modular Drawer System
3D model description
The HIVE Evo is a customizable, modular drawer system perfect for Engineers, Makers, and Hobbyists! Organize all your small parts from nuts and bolts to resistors, switches, and LED bulbs. No workshop is complete without an organization system!
The HIVE Evo Includes 2 types of drawers, 3 bin sizes for the customizable drawer, 2 drawer modules, and a wall mount. Print at higher speeds without supports or rafts! Rail and Slot test pieces have been added for users to optimize their print settings.
Questions? Need support? Send a personal message or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes STL, OBJ, and FBX formats.
- Fast print module added (print 80-90mm/s)
- Wall mount
- Rail and slot test prints added
- Knob holes widened on drawers for an easier fit
- The knob should fit easily in the drawer. If it does not for some reason carefully widen the holes on the drawer. Forcing the knob could cause the drawer to crack.
- Glue the knob to the drawer
- Print the rail and slot tests first to optimize your print settings. Faster speeds may cause slight warping which will affect the fit of the rails in the slots. The fast print module can easily be printed 80-90mm/s.
By downloading you agree to the terms and conditions of use https://tinyurl.com/O3D-model-use-terms
3D printing settings
80-90mm/s - fast print module and all other components
60mm/s - regular module
The knob needs to be super glued to the drawer.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL and ZIP Folder details Close
- HIVE 2.0 Knob.stl
- HIVE Evo Bin LG.stl
- HIVE Evo Bin MD.stl
- HIVE Evo Bin SM.stl
- HIVE Evo Drawer - Customizable.stl
- HIVE Evo Drawer.stl
- HIVE Evo Module Fast Print.stl
- HIVE Evo Module.stl
- HIVE Evo Wall Mount.stl
- Rail test peice.stl
- Slot test peice.stl
- Last update: 2021-01-01 at 01:09
- Publication date: 2020-08-28 at 20:16
- 3d printable
- small parts
- workshop storage
- desk tidy
- office tidy
- scifi container
I am Daniel O'Connell, a Maker from Philadelphia. My philosophy is that every model must be as useful as it is beautiful.
For business inquiries please contact email@example.com
Interested in selling my designs? Contact me before listing on Etsy or other sites. I will have your listing taken down if I did not grant you permission.
Please consider supporting me on PayPal
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!