Zusuki Vespid VTOL
- 2.3k views
- 18 likes
- 211 downloads
3D model description
THIS IS A FINISHED MODEL BUT I WILL EXPAND ON IT, HENCE WIP STATUS
- Upscaled the model
- Tweaked the connector pegs so they fit better
- Reinforced the wing and bottom rotor parts for more durable print
- Tweaked the propeller's look and thickness.
- Tweaked the design of the wheels a bit so the print is easier.
- Changed the font on the POLICE plates for one that should be easier to print.
- Cut the tail fin model in half for easier print (not perfect, might change it up a bit once more)
- Added a hollowed out halves of the fuselage
- Added an interior for the cockpit that fits in the hollowed out fuselage halves
- Added a windshield piece for displaying an opened cockpit (or possible closed if printed transparent or cast in clear resin)
- Added a base and a rod/peg for displaying the model
- Added a vent piece to be printed and placed on the model wherever you find fitting
Publish Date Notes:
Another design I made in my free time. this one proved to be a big challenge and exercise for my imagination and it's also a first model that I am making that will be fully supported to be cast in resin.
The fuselage is finished though it lacks a hole for a flyer base which I'm going to model in free time.
Zusuki corporation is known for powerful engines with high octane intake in their products. the Vespid was one of the first of their line of VTOL commercial vechicles designed for urban operations.
This two seater proved to be very popular with many law enforcement and corporate elite uses and sees wide spread and use all around the globe. Though too light for full military application, the vechicle is able to be outfitted with onboard weaponry and is best in patrol and scouting roles. Thanks to it's relative reliability and ease of use it is common to see it in police employ.
While normally a two-seater with passenger's seat, it can be outfitted with additional array of equipment, scanners and such, and then the passenger usually becomes it's operator.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2020/03/18 at 20:46
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!