Mecha King Kong
- 11.5k views
- 172 likes
- 40 downloads
3D model description
Fully Articulated Mecha Kingkong
Videos Preview: https://youtu.be/NiIX9gCBWwc
1. Contains small parts and requires high precision. Your printer may need to be properly calibrated for best results.
2. This model is for fan art purposes only.
- With Anti Loose Joint in 11 Points of Articulation & the joints can be tighten
- Full Color (detail on files name)
- 32 cm tall
- Easy to print
- Easy to re scale
- No Support
- No Screw
- High resolution
- Best 3D print orientation for maximum strength result
- Gaps tolerance are 0 mm for balljoint, 0.15mm for peg joint, 0.4mm for screw
Tools you need:
- Super Glue
- Sand Paper
- Use Nail Polish to tighten the joints (non anti loose) for long term use
Point of Articulation:
- Head / neck
- Shoulders joint (with anti loose)
- Elbow (with anti loose)
- Wrist swivel
- Individual fingers articulation
- Abdomen (with anti loose)
- Waist Swivel
- Hip (with anti loose)
- Thigh Swivel
- Knee (with anti loose)
- Ankle (with anti loose)
Note: Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you got any errors. Thanks and Enjoy
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL and ZIP
- Publication date: 2021/04/25 at 03:30
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!