ARTICULATED G1 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME - NO SUPPORT
- 9.4k views
- 107 likes
- 962 downloads
3D model description
1. Contains small parts and requires high precision. Your printer may need to be properly calibrated for best results.
2. This model is for fan art purposes only. The original Transformers characters are the property of Hasbro/Takara Tomy. The creator is in no way associated with the owners.
G1 Optimus Prime base on 1984 Transformers TV Series. This is fully articulated model but not transformable.
- Skale: 1:30 (20cm)
- Coloring can be done by using different color of filamen (detail on files name)
- No Supports
- Gap tolerance: 0mm balljoint, 0.05mm swivel, 0.05 peg joint
- Best print orientation for maximum strength result
- Easy to print
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to rescale
Point of articulation:
1. Neck balljoint
2. Abdomen balljoint
3. Shoulders balljoint
4. Upper arm swivel joint
5. Elbow double balljoint
6. Wrist swivel
7. Waist swivel
8. Hip balljoint
9. Thigh swivel joint
10. Knee doble balljoint
11. Ankle balljoint
12. Toe swivel
- Enegon axe
- Matrix Of Leadership
- Cutter or sand paper for tolerance adjustment
- Super glue for split parts
- Use nail polish to fix loose ball joint
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you got any error
Enjoy, Like, and Share
3D printing settings
- Nozzle: 0.4mm
- Layer: 0.1mm
- Filamen: Esun PLA+
- Temperature: 205°C
- Speed: 40/s
- Skin/top/bottom: 0.8mm
- Infill: 40%
- 3D file format: STL and ZIP
- Last update: 2020/09/09 at 04:59
- Publication date: 2020/02/01 at 16:23
Collection associated with this 3D model
Makes created by the community
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!