Compatibility: GBB, AEP Glocks, semi-auto and full auto models. (I tested on KJW KP-18, Cyma CM-030)
So I eliminated all the wobbles and unnecessary movements, made some fancy features:
– Closed body with small amount of holes
– Empty mag reset button
– Push-and-rotate semi-auto/full-auto switch
– Ambidextrous cocking handle
– Fast pistol insert with spring-loaded lock
– Swing mounted suppressor
– Original folding stock
– M4 stock tube adaptor
– Top and bottom picatinny-compatible rails
– Additional side picatinny accessory rails
– Osprey-styled mock suppressor with printed baffles
– Another suppressor compatibility on request
3d printing and assembly features:
– Easy printing with 285 mm height printers without supports
– Square nuts instead of hex ones (works better with plastic)
– All M3 screws standard lengths
– Pistol lock made of M5 screw with dremel in 20 minutes
– Folding stock lock spring is from pen
For sure this is (maybe) the fastest to install pistol kit.
no supports on body
consider supports on other parts
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!