MK23 SOCOM DMR Carbine conversion kit AIRSOFT Tokyo Marui/ASG
🔫 3D models of guns or weapons are dummy objects or prop toys and have no real functionality as weapons. They are intended for entertainment or decorative purposes only. For any design violating our T&Cs, please report them.
3D model description
MK23 AIRSOFT CARBINE KIT
UPDATE APRIL 2021 [MK23-CRBN-APR2021.zip]:
- Added [Screw-Plastic.stl] because screws are pricey. 2 of them can be replaced with this
-Added [BUTT-MOLD-MK23.stl] for PU or Silicone molding (we use Vytaflex 40). Part can be printed on resin printer.
-Adjusted screw placement on [FRONT.stl]
- Screws List is here on Cults among pictures
! Use the most recent version [MK23-CRBN-APR2021.zip], otherwise at your own risk!
UPDATE JANUARY 2020:
- Added sliced body (BODY-2) so now largest part is 195 mm height
- 1 part instead of 3, so less finishing and assembly efforts
- 4-6 screws instead of 10
- Shorter because of updated body, allowing suppressor to screw on barrel
- New holes for rail mounting without mlok (but with screw and nut)
- Now possible using without FRONT
- Improved fire safety access
- Improved TDC Mod operation hole
- Improved Shell ejection port
- M4 and M3 accessory rails
- Body version with 1 mm ring of easy sticking to the print bed (should be break removed)
- M4 compatibility: stock cam be placed on any M4
- Any M4 stock can be used
- Buffer tube from m4 can be used also
- Drop stock adapter with 3 positions is also fixed stock adapter
- New folding stock eliminates need of stock assembly removal for pistol insertion
- Folding stock can be installed on all previous BODY parts
- To install new folding stock user must drill M8 hole on the M4 place
- Now stock length is adjustable a bit
- Stock itself is easier to print and finish
- Additional M8 screw head attachment for one finger operation
- If stock doesn’t look in proper direction, there are 1º adapter
- Overall improved
--- END OF UPDATES DESCRIPTION ---
This kit allows you to transform sharp shooter airsoft pistol to a DMR rifle with advanced folding stock, optic sights and many accessories on board. Kit is 3d printed with PETG, Carbon-Nylon and rubber plastic. Distributed as .stl files for your own 3d printing and assembled kits via mail.
Youtube preview: https://youtu.be/a3iV5y_OiUE
- Retractable suppressor system gives you option to use in stealth or silent mode.
- Longer inner barrel is covered with suppressor in stealth mode and supported with special system in silent mode.
- Kit uses stock suppressor from TM MK23 SOCOM
- Folding stock is secured with screw (we found this more secure for 3d printed parts than buttons)
- Adjustable height for cheek rest and adjustable butt pad on stock
- Rubber pad on butt pad
- Easy pistol insertion system: whole stock assembly goes up on a hinge
- Pistol is secured with screw on a trigger guard
- Easy access to TDC screw from shell ejection port or on top of the body through ris rail
- Up to 9 positions for mounting accessories with mlok compatible holes
- Mag holder hand grip with spring loaded lock
- Kit is sanded and painted with 2 layers of primer and 2 layers of matte paint
- Customisable optic mount on demand
- Customisable lettering/logo
- 4 part body
- Suppressor mount
- Stock assembly
- m4 buffer tube stock adapter
- 6 plastic RIS (Picatinny) rails
- Customisable optic sights mount
- Some gift from the author which randomly can be mag holder grip or TDC hopup mod or something else we produce for mk23 system
Free customisation options:
- Custom engraved text/logo on body or stock
- Paint color
- Custom design parts: for example fixed stock or length of the suppressor cage.
- We provide everything described in “What’s incuded” section in .stl files
- Mag holder grip is included
- TDC hopup mod is not included
- 3d printing enthusiasts need to buy assorted screws and nuts in every other store. Metric or inch would do, except screw for trigger guard which is inch. Pay attention to mlok compatible nuts.
- Future minor/stability digital updates of this kit will be sent to all customers
- Bigger updates like completely different parts will be sold independently but with great discount to the original kit customers
- Digital release is ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE. You may print kit or two for you and your friends.
- Commercial rights are available. Contact author for further discussion.
3D printing settings
Consider infill yourself.
Outer wall inset 0.2 — option in Cura should be set (not necessary)
3D printer file information
- Design number: 56842
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Last update: 2022-06-14 at 15:14
- Publication date: 2019-05-14 at 15:16
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Airsoft category
Best sellers of the category Airsoft
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!