Beetle class civilian shuttle
- 1.7k views
- 4 likes
- 3 downloads
- 1 make
3D model description
The 833-TL class class civilian shuttle, also known as the 'Beetle' is designed for smallscale (6mm / 8mm) gaming, making it compatible for games such as Adeptus Titanicus, Battletech, Aeronautica Imperialis, X-Wing and others.
The kit contains the following parts:
- 3x hulls (landing gears out, landing gears in, separate landing gears)
- 2x engines
- 3x hatches (closed, opened, crew member walking out)
- separate landing gears
- crew member
Please do not share of sell these files without my written permission!
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Beetle - closed gears - back left.stl
- Beetle - closed gears - back right.stl
- Beetle - closed gears - front left.stl
- Beetle - closed gears - front right.stl
- Beetle - crew.stl
- Beetle - hatch - closed.stl
- Beetle - hatch - crew.stl
- Beetle - hatch - opened.stl
- Beetle - hull - landing gears closed.stl
- Beetle - hull - landing gears opened.stl
- Beetle - hull - modular.stl
- Beetle - landing gears - back left.stl
- Beetle - landing gears - back right.stl
- Beetle - landing gears - front left.stl
- Beetle - landing gears - front right.stl
- Beetle - left engine.stl
- Beetle - right engine.stl
- Publication date: 2021-09-18 at 15:56
- aeronautica imperialis
- adeptus titanicus
- landing shuttle
- epic 40k
- x wing
- star wars
Through Bits Blitz Designs I try to create a dark futuristic universe. Most of the kits I design are meant for 'smallscale' (anything between 6mm-8mm, but they could probably also be printed in 10mm or 15mm) or 'fleetscale' gaming.
By buying my designs, you agree that you may only use the 3D content provided for personal use. So you can print and modify the files for your own personal use. However, you're not allowed to share or sell the files and prints without my written permission. All intellectual property of these designs belong to Bits Blitz Designs, no rights are assigned or transferred to the end-user.
If you are interested in selling printed versions of my designs, don't hesitate to contact me through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your support, I really hope you enjoy my designs!
Best sellers of the category Game
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!