Alpha Hab Tower
- 3.4k views
- 22 likes
- 11 downloads
- 4 makes
3D model description
The Alpha Hab Tower is designed for 6mm/8mm gaming, but it could probably be upscaled for 10mm and 15mm scaled gaming as well. This makes the Alpha Hab Tower suitable for games such as Adeptus Titanicus, Dropzone Commander, or Battletech.
The kit consists of the following parts:
- 3 types of entrances (all windows, single row of balconies, double row of balconies)
- 3 types of back walls (all windows, single row of balconies, double row of balconies)
- 3 types of side walls (all windows, single row of balconies, double row of balconies)
- 2 types of roofs
- 7 types of balconies
The building is more or less 107mm tall, 44.5mm wide, 56mm deep.
Please do no share or sell these files (including prints and remixes) without my written permission.
3D printing settings
To make printing easier, it's best to put the four walls together before printing, that way you can print the building itself as one piece (no supports needed). The roofs and balconies can best be printed separately and then added to the building manually.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Alpha Hab Tower - back wall - double balcony (updated).stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - back wall - single balcony (updated).stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - back wall - windows (updated).stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - balcony 1.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - balcony 2.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - balcony 3.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - balcony 4.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - balcony 5.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - balcony 6.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - balcony 7.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - entrance - double balcony (updated).stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - entrance - single balcony (updated).stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - entrance - windows (updated).stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - roof 1.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - roof 2.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - side wall - double balcony.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - side wall - single balcony.stl
- Alpha Hab Tower - side wall - windows.stl
- Last update: 2021-11-14 at 11:06
- Publication date: 2021-11-09 at 15:34
Through Bits Blitz Designs I try to create a dark futuristic universe. Most of the kits I design are meant for 'smallscale' (anything between 6mm-8mm, but they could probably also be printed in 10mm or 15mm) or 'fleetscale' gaming.
By buying my designs, you agree that you may only use the 3D content provided for personal use. So you can print and modify the files for your own personal use. However, you're not allowed to share or sell the files and prints without my written permission. All intellectual property of these designs belong to Bits Blitz Designs, no rights are assigned or transferred to the end-user.
If you are interested in selling printed versions of my designs, don't hesitate to contact me through email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your support, I really hope you enjoy my designs!
Best sellers of the category Game
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!