Polaroid Cube to GoPro Adapter
- 3.4k views
- 7 likes
- 35 downloads
- <span class="text--light">0</span> comments
- <span class="text--light">0</span> makes
3D model description
Hi, thanks for stopping by!
Included in this download you will find:
Super easy and strong Polaorid Cube to GoPro mount adapter.
- Print the parts as pre-positiones for better results
- You could add a laser cut transparent protector on the front (acrylic, polycarbonate)
Tools and Hardware needed:
- Four 3/16x3/8" (M4x9) screws & nuts (secure flashlight).
- 3/16 (M4) tap to thread the holes.
If you like this model please look at my other models:
-- Please take into account that it is impossible for us to know all different dimensions and tolerances for each GoPro/Knockoff and you may need to scale the part up or down accordingly. Be smart bout it ;) --
3D printing settings
ABS: Scale up to 100.3%
Layer height: .25
Layer height: .2
Layer height: .25
3D printer file information
- Design number: 6359
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2020-03-27 at 00:03
- Publication date: 2016-07-11 at 15:11
Best 3D printer files of the Gadget category
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!
Add a comment