Polaroid Cube to GoPro Adapter
- 2.3k views
- 7 likes
- 35 downloads
3D model description
Hi, thanks for stopping by!
Included in this download you will find:
Super easy and strong Polaorid Cube to GoPro mount adapter.
- Print the parts as pre-positiones for better results
- You could add a laser cut transparent protector on the front (acrylic, polycarbonate)
Tools and Hardware needed:
- Four 3/16x3/8" (M4x9) screws & nuts (secure flashlight).
- 3/16 (M4) tap to thread the holes.
If you like this model please look at my other models:
-- Please take into account that it is impossible for us to know all different dimensions and tolerances for each GoPro/Knockoff and you may need to scale the part up or down accordingly. Be smart bout it ;) --
3D printing settings
ABS: Scale up to 100.3%
Layer height: .25
Layer height: .2
Layer height: .25
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2020/03/27 at 00:03
- Publication date: 2016/07/11 at 17:11
Hi, I am Sergio Romero, a Mexico City based Industrial Designer, 3DMX Design is my passion project, hope you like the ideas and models.
- Founder @ http://bit.ly/3DNG-MX
- Product Designer & Digital Sculptor.
- I work with all brands, big and small.
- 10 years industry experience
Commissions & more info @ http://bit.ly/3DNG-MX
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!