Andúril (Aragorn's sword) - Lord of The Rings
3D model description
*Update 12/4/2019 : Re-encoded, re-packaged and re-uploaded.
Hi, Thanks for stopping by
- 1.2 m (47 inches in length) 14 pieces to print.
- Slabbed design 100% 3D printable construction, no extra parts needed.
- 2 swords: Sword with inscriptions (Andúril) print the L+R parts, Clean sword (Narsil) print L parts twice.
- Pieces are sliced in 220 mm (8 inches) chunks.
My goal for this project was to see how thin and long I could make this sword without extra pieces, screws or inserts using only the mechanical capabilites of the material, which was PLA, and the process, which was FDM.
If you like this you might want to take a look at my other stuff:
Thanks for helping me keep the lights on and the computer running so I can make more cool and useful 3D printed products :)
3D printing settings
Speed: 60 mm/s
3D printer file information
3D design format: OBJ Folder details Close
- Last update: 2020-03-27 at 00:26
- Publication date: 2016-12-04 at 21:34
My name is Sergio Romero and I am the head at 3DMX Studio, we hope you like our custom models and designs 🙌
- Founder @ https://www.3d-mx.com
- Product Design, Digital Sculpting, Prototyping & Deco.
- We work with all brands, big and small.
- 11 years industry experience
Commissions & more info @ https://www.3d-mx.com
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Game category
Best sellers of the category Game
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!