Easy to print Fat Cat
- 514 views
- 2 likes
- 42 downloads
3D model description
This is a slight model change of Fat Cat thing 901128 that I used for printing. It solved slicing issues I had with Simplify and prints well without support.
The changes from the original thing 901128
- Removed the base plate. I like the cat to be 'free'.
- Run though netfabb stl fixer. This eliminate severe stl issues that confuses Simplify3D slicer
- Flatten the bases of the feet, belly and head for easier printing.
- Scaled up for a size I like (you can still scale up or down to your preferred size while slicing it)
- Rotated 90 degrees along the Z access to fit the orientation of my FFCP build plate.
For the record, this is the openscad script I used to make the modifications
scale([k, k, k])
rotate([0, 0, -90])
translate([0, 0, -0.9])
- 3D file format: STL
- 3D model size: X 102 × Y 69.9 × Z 69 mm
- Publication date: 2020/01/29 at 21:21
Best sellers of the category Art
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!