Dragon GoT Lamp
3D model description
Dragon with Flames - Lamp or Figure - GAME OF THRONES 3D PRINT MODEL
This is a model of Game of Thrones Dragons with different kinds of options.
-with or without the Night King riding on its back
-2 different kinds of flames (one straight flamethrower and one in between that is on most pictures and can easily stand on a flat surface)
-with or without the option of having it prepared for the insertion of an LED for lighting (pre-cut holes and easy assembly)
-a high polygon version for detailed printing
-a pre-cut versions of the dragon so it needs less supports and so you can print it bigger with you given surface are (wings separate and body in three parts)
Files contain different versions of the GoT dragons and flames. The dragons also included cut into smaller parts in STL format.
The model was meant to be like Viserion, the dragon that burnt down the wall, but since the other two look very similar you can print is as any of them - just scale Drogon a bit bigger. You can keep Rhaegal at the original size.
The main scale of the dragons is 250 mm (which fits diagonally on a Prusa sized printer) wide.
You can scale the model to any size you like. It is in high detail so you can enlarge if you like.
We try to make the models in a way that uses as little support material as possible.
This model is meant to be post-processed after printing. This can be gluing, sanding, painting, etc.
Printing settings will vary greatly depending on your specific printer.
Our article on how to assemble the lamp:
Do you like the model and don't have a 3D printer? There are lots of people who offer 3D printing services these days. Try searching for someone who offers them in your area.
This fan-made model was brought to life by 3Demon. We are a group of modeling and 3d printing enthusiasts based in Prague, Czech Republic. We’ve been making 3D printable models for more than a decade. We make a lot of cosplay accessories but we also make all sorts of interesting 3D models. You can join our community or just look at more of our creations here:
3D printing settings
We printed the dragon with Fillamentum's PLA. We recommend a layer height of 0.05 to 0.2 mm on FDM printers. All parts are aligned to the printing platform for easy manipulation. Some parts of the dragon definitely need supports. For reliable printing, we also recommend setting a brim to some of the parts. It will ensure, that the parts will not come off the printing platform during the printing process. Printing settings will vary greatly depending on your specific printer. For printing the straight flame without supports in the top part to print for a lamp I recommend splitting the print into two processes where you would use supports in the bottom part to be able to print the vertical surface and then leave the straight part without supports so it looks nicer and carries light better.
3D printer file information
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Dragon Parts No King - V2/Dragon Parts No King/1Dragon-Live-No-King-Whole.stl
- Dragon Parts No King - V2/Dragon Parts No King/Body-No-King.stl
- Dragon Parts No King - V2/Dragon Parts No King/Head.stl
- Dragon Parts No King - V2/Dragon Parts No King/Legs.stl
- Dragon Parts No King - V2/Dragon Parts No King/WingL.stl
- Dragon Parts No King - V2/Dragon Parts No King/WingR.stl
- Dragon Parts No King - V2/Dragon Parts No King/x-pins.stl
- Dragon Parts With King - V2/Dragon Parts With King/1Dragon-Live-With-King-Whole.stl
- Dragon Parts With King - V2/Dragon Parts With King/Body-Night-King.stl
- Dragon Parts With King - V2/Dragon Parts With King/Head.stl
- Dragon Parts With King - V2/Dragon Parts With King/Legs.stl
- Dragon Parts With King - V2/Dragon Parts With King/WingL.stl
- Dragon Parts With King - V2/Dragon Parts With King/WingR.stl
- Dragon Parts With King - V2/Dragon Parts With King/x-pins.stl
- Flames - V2/Flames/Flame-Base-For-Lamp-250mm-Dragon.stl
- Flames - V2/Flames/Flame-For-Lamp-250mm-Dragon.stl
- Flames - V2/Flames/Flame-For-Lamp-250mm-Dragon-Remove-Bottom.stl
- Flames - V2/Flames/Flames-Straight-7-With-Pin.stl
- Flames - V2/Flames/Flames-Straight-7-With-Pin-And-Long-Hole.stl
- Flames - V2/Flames/Flames-Straight-Bottom-1.stl
- Flames - V2/Flames/Flames-Straight-Top-1.stl
- Flames - V2/Flames/Flames-Straight-With-Flat-Botom.stl
- Recommended - V2/Recommended/1Dragon-Live-No-King-Whole.stl
- Recommended - V2/Recommended/Flame-Base-For-Lamp-250mm-Dragon.stl
- Recommended - V2/Recommended/Flame-For-Lamp-250mm-Dragon.stl
- Recommended - V2/Recommended/Flames-Straight-7-With-Pin.stl
- Last update: 2022-01-06 at 09:27
- Publication date: 2019-04-02 at 15:43
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Art category
Best sellers of the category Art
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!