Case for Raspberry Pi.
Derived from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:24945 but with dimensions that fit my Raspbery Pi more accurately.
Wanted to clarify- there were several things I modified:
1) Merged lincomatic's version with latest from Hans.
2) Made the micro USB power connector hole about millimeter taller- otherwise it didn't quite fit.
3) Shaved 0.5mm off from wall which is next to GPIO hole- otherwise it did not fit next to GPIO pins (the pins themselves did fit, but pins have a wider base).
4) also, moved SD card hole a bit. Card reader was in a way of case otherwise.
5) Made the case mating walls longer- otherwise they break too easy.
I'm planning to add two things to this case:
1) Some mechanism to better lock top and bottom together. I'm thinking of simple 0.5-1mm bits on outside of bottom wall and identical holes on the inside of top walls.
2) Vesa mounts.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!