Air Balloon Motor for LEGO
- 5.1k views
- 33 likes
- 278 downloads
3D model description
Extra parts needed:
- Nitrile glove
- Air balloon
Takes 4m of filament to print (about 5h at 20mm/s on my snail of a printer).
Will print a bit prettier with supports (80deg. overhang, touching buildplate) and ironing.
Parts with names starting with "X_" are optional.
- You can insert one balloon into another to get thicker walls. Meant for 2-walled balloon. Idles well with one (with a flywheel), but will hardly pull any vehicle.
- You can use metal M5 washer instead of printed one
- Found that PLA isn't the best material for the design: isn't very slippery, and "fluid" (the clips stop pushing the parts together with time)
3D printing settings
Printed well at 0.2 layer height with 0.6 nozzle.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2020/03/12 at 23:51
- Publication date: 2020/03/06 at 01:25
Makes created by the community
Best sellers of the category Various
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!