That model designed and printed for fan only and not for realy life use...
1. Do not scale the model (because of build in tolarences).
2. Print with 0.2 or less layer height.
3. Print with support (touching buildplace) only.
4. After print finished, remove the 2 structured supports (blue ones) like on the image i provided above.
5. With some force rotate the lock mechanism to break little structure dots inside (see the image above)
6. Enjoy !
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!