RC Avatar Scorpion
- 38k views
- 246 likes
- 269 downloads
3D model description
Designed to be easy printed without support. Fun for flight!
ESC (2 pcs): https://bit.ly/32wq6BN
Flight Controller (1 pcs): https://bit.ly/2GJ4xGq
Servo (2 pcs): https://bit.ly/3ePMGdB
Links Servo (1.3mm - 4 pcs): https://bit.ly/2Ic31gZ
Rx XM+ (1 pcs): https://bit.ly/3eN66zJ
Tx Qx7 (1 pcs): https://bit.ly/36pv7gA
Carbon Tube (Please note to choose 8mm OD tube): https://bit.ly/38uk9t8
(Need 2x10cm and 2x14cm of 8mm OD Carbon Tube)
Bearing (4 pcs): https://bit.ly/3pga3Sz
M2 Screws (25 pcs 10mm): https://bit.ly/2IcyXBW
M2 Nuts (4 pcs): https://bit.ly/2U9iT5Z
M3 Screws (2 pcs 16mm and 4 pcs 12mm): https://bit.ly/36lNbbt
M3 Nuts Nylon: https://bit.ly/32w3HVb
3D printing settings
- Software setting: Ultimaker Cura 4.1.0
- Printer: Anycubic Kossel Plus
- Material: PLA 1.75mm
- Largest Object size: 128.6 x 138.7 x 178mm and 159.3 x 137.9 x 32.5mm
- Layer Height: 0.2mm
- Wall/Top/Bottom Thickness: 0.8mm
- Infill: 30%
- Printing Temp: 190 C
- Plate Temp: 40 C
- Enable Retraction: Retraction Distance: 6mm; Retraction Speed: 40mm/s
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s
- Cooling Fan: ON
- Support: NO SUPPORT. I've already create support where needed (Arm, Body -3 and Lock Arm are object with support I've already created, REMEMBER to get rid off those supports after finish printing).
- Travel (Important): For part: Body 2, Body -1, Body -2, Body -3, Turn Combing Mode in Travel section to OFF. For remain parts turn Combing Mode in Travel section to ALL
- Build Plate Adhension: Brim
NOTE: Position of printing object should same as picture shown
UPDATE 29 April 2020: I add 3 more STL file: Arm Without Support, Body -3 Without Support, Lock Arm Without Support FOR someone dont want my STL with support I've already created.
PLEASE NOTE: With file STL without support you need to turn "ON" support in Cura Setting. BUT for Arm you set "SUPPORT OVERHANG ANGLE" to 80, support will not fill in the hole for carbon 8mm tube.
UPDATE 20 May 2020: About version of flight controller. Newer version of flight controller might not good. You can keep default version from manufacture (It's seem to be 3.2.0). My version is: OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.2.0 Sep 28 2017 (I did not flash firmware to newer version since I bought it). You can find my dump file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ySG7-rEEmyRIyFPckzPDAIeFpw4-tfjQ/view?usp=sharing
Here is link for older version if you want to downgrade version of FC to 3.2: https://github.com/betaflight/betaflight/releases/tag/v3.2.0
You find the file: OMNIBUSF4SD.hex, download it, then in betaflight flash it by "load firmware [local]" choose the file .hex you just download to flash
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2020/11/10 at 04:47
- Publication date: 2020/04/15 at 13:43
Love Design Things...
I hope you will have FUN :D
Best sellers of the category Game
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!