3D model description
Fully printable Ferris wheel rotating on two printed bearings. Printed on Zortrax M200 3D Printer.
Filament: Red Z-ABS Green Z-ABS Yellow Z-ABS Orange Z-ABS Blue Z-ABS Pure White Z-ABS Cool Gray Z-ABS
Layer Height: 0,14mm
3D printing settings
Prepare: Printed parts 1,75 mm filament
Print: 1x axle 2x support 2x bearing 2x wheel 16x gondola 16x gondola roof
1. Frame assembly: Insert each wheel on axle. Axle whole should be fixed on second step on the axle. Wheel cylinder should be heading outside. Insert two bearings on axle. They should be put on the first step on the axle.
2. Gondola assembly: Take 1x gondola and 1x gondola roof. Cut 4 pieces of 1,75mm filament around 25mm long. Insert 4 pieces into gondola holes. Now put the roof on these pieces. Align the roof. The distance between upper edge of gondola and roof should be 12mm. Using a pliers cut the excess of the filament. Assemble all the gondolas this way.
3. Gondola to frame assembly: Take piece of filament 40mm long. Mount the filament through wheel hole, gondola roof hole and second wheel hole. Cut the excess of the filament. Mount all the gondolas this way.
4. Final assembly: Mount two bearings into supports. Wheel should rotate without any problems. Gondolas should rotate around filament axis. You can put some grease on the inside of bearings.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2016-04-29 at 17:02
- Publication date: 2014-07-07 at 16:07
Best 3D printer files of the Game category
Best sellers of the category Game
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!