Broadsword Superheavy Tank
- 13.7k views
- 269 likes
- 1.7k downloads
- 9 comments
3D model description
At last, after much blood, sweat, tears, and experimentation, the biggest vehicle I've attempted is ready to roll.
The Broadsword is one step below the mighty Krevarian Landships - a superheavy tank with numerous subtypes, often found at the head of armored formations, hunting the largest enemy targets, or forming a mobile strongpoint for infantry formations.
There are three broad variants:
- The Broadsword has a traditional turreted tank layout, with options for either a heavy anti-tank gun or siege cannon.
- The Pike is a turretless version with either a potent laser weapon, heavy cannon, or superheavy siege mortar.
- The Palisade is a mobile bunker designed for close coordination with infantry elements - equipped with either a siege gun, short-ranged blast laser, or heavy gatling array.
Each of the variants has modular sponsons, capable of mounting a wide variety of weapons.
This is the most complicated model I've attempted, and I'm thrilled to have it ready for release. Like all my models so far, it supports magnetization (you'll want 1/8 and 1/4 ones). It's pre-hollowed as best I can while making sure it's sturdy enough to do more than sit on a shelf.
As a final note, if you choose to print this fella (thank you!), I'd love feedback if anything goes wonky for you. It printed well on my Mars 2 (barring my own mistakes with build plate arrangement), so I hope it's smooth sailing for you as well.
3D printer file information
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Broadsword Superheavy Tank.zip
- Palisade Superheavy Mobile Bunker.zip
- Pike Superheavy SPG.zip
- _Superheavy Shared Files.zip
- Publication date: 2022-05-02 at 00:00
I've worked off and on as a concept artist in tabletop gaming for years now, and I've decided to try my hand at taking models completely from idea to table by myself. I'm a bit of a treadhead, so I'm focused mainly on vehicle models at the moment, optimized for smaller resin printers.
At the moment, my models are available for free - I hope you enjoy them!
Best sellers of the category Game
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!