Super Mario Yoshi Block
3D model description
If you have ever played the most famous ever moustached plumber, surely you have loved everything about him: from the nicest characters to the inspired colourful levels of the Mushroom Kingdom.
And here comes the idea of this magic blocks, that you can put on the desk to colour your days, or hang to the wall and use as hanger for keys or light cloths, to recreate the energy and positivity that Mario only can give. In this second case I suggest you to combine more of them, like in the videogame, because they can join together thanks to some joints.
Different blocks are available at the moment: the Question Block, the Exclamation Block, the Yoshi Block and the Love Block.
The magic blocks have a dimension of 52.4 x 52.4 mm and are designed to contain inside a surprise ready to popping out, as soon as you slide the back joint or you hang to it something.
Among the many surprises you can choose between:
- Yoshi, the best Mario's friend, whit his spotted egg. Why don't use it as a perfect Easter gift!?
- You can choose the Super Mushroom to have an extra life or become a giant;
- The Flower to shot everyone;
- the Power Star to become invincible;
- Then, if you are romantic person give your sweetie a lovely heart;
- and, if you're as desperate for love as Mario, print a treasure chest and put inside a diamond ring.
And many other surprise and blocks will be soon available.
That you're just a fan or not, you can't not get caught by its charm.
Print the magic blocks in different colours and surprise your friends.
Write in the comments any suggestions and new ideas, I'll be happy to customize it for you.
About the assembly, according to your printing quality you could need sanding a little bit the inner of the magic block, especially where the base and block slides.
Models are made of a lot of pieces because they are designed to be printed with a single color 3d printer, and then fit them together without need of glue.
According to the surprise and the destination, you have to choose the setup:
- Wall hanger: you need to print the "hook" instead of the "slide hook". Is also preferable that you use the single "spring" instead of the "double spring" (if you use the single "spring" you have to put only one, doesn't matter if at left or right of the "hook"). You have also to choose the "surprise boost". First test the thin one. If it doesn't correctly pop out the surprise use the fat one.
- Desktop: you need to print the "slide hook" instead of the "hook". About the spring the double may be the best choice, but if you don't like it because is too strong try the single one. You have also to choose the "surprise boost". First test the thin one. If it doesn't correctly pop out the surprise use the fat one.
You will download a .zip file organized by folders:
- In the main folder you will find a gif with assembly instructions and this readme.txt.
- models: in this folder you will find the *.stl files of the models to print organized by folders by which I suggest the colours. In one of these folders, you will find also the "thin walls" folder: these models need to be printed allowing for the thin walls the single extrusion on your slicing software.
- printing_models_disposition: in this folder you will find some pictures with the suggested disposition of the models on printing plate.
If you have any problem, please let me know. Anyway, I have also made some videos with assembly instructions:
Check out my other models.
This design is protected by Copyright Law. When you purchase, you do NOT have the right to sell any digital file or printed model of my designs without my explicit written consent.
To legally sell the printed models, you may obtain my permission through this link: https://www.patreon.com/carmnu
Please help support the creative work of each 3D artist and NEVER share or sell a digital file.
Thank you and don't forget to publish the photo of your lovely magic block.
3D printing settings
The magic blocks and all the surprises, are designed to be easily printable without supports. It takes about 6 hours to be printed, at a speed of 45 mm/s, with a 0.4 noozle and 0.2 layer height. Some parts (spring and booster) need to be printed allowing for the thin walls the single extrusion on your slicing software. So, probably, these models are better if printed in another printing session.
As material I use PETG but of course it can be printed with PLA.
For the infill, 20%/30% is safe.
- Supports: NO
- Raft: doesn't matter
- Layer height: 0.2
- Material: PETG / PLA
- Infill: 20/30%
- Noozle: 0.4
3D printer file information
- Design number: 695099
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2022-04-15 at 21:04
Best 3D printer files of the Consoles & video games category
Best sellers of the category Consoles & video games
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!