##Pinhole adapter for D(SLR) Camera.
The idea of creating a simple, cheap, lightweight and user-friendly camera has been in my head for a long time. It is my third version of a camera.
* 120mm. min focus distance.
* Screen(Frame) 2:3(100x150mm).
* Minimum focal length of the pinhole camera: 30mm
* This overlays the viewing angle of about 120 ~ 150 degrees with the current screen size.
* Aperture of pinhole 0.3 mm. is the equivalent of the lens with the aperture f1:130
* Mount to the lens with Cokin adapter
* Pinhole Lens made from a thin peace of metal like a вeverage can and paint it black. Diameter of hole: 0.3 mm.
* Screen (Sheet of paper 100x150mm)
* Parts mount together with neodymium magnets or rods
####Examples of photos
I made this photos with my Nikon D3200 and kit 18-55 lens.
####First Outdoor Hiking Test
More photos here
* Didgital pinhole v1.1.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!