Elegant and modern, this Google Home Mini outlet mount puts all cables and connectors out of sight, all in a beautiful enclosure.
The footprint is minimal and won't block surrounding outlets and switches. The microphone switch also remains accessible and usable.
Uses the original USB charger for power. No tools or extra hardware required, just print and mount.
Super simple to assemble:
- Pass the USB connector through the USB hole;
- Connect the USB connector to the Google Home Mini;
- Secure the Home Mini into the mount by slotting the USB connector into the hole;
- Pass the USB cable through the slit above the round plug space;
- Coil all extra cable around the winding post;
- Insert the power plug into the round plug space and push until it clips, making sure that the cable is aligned with the slit.
Print with 20-25% density supports, back face down. Autogenerated supports should do fine (make sure to select the 'Everywhere' option in your slicer). The inside of the mount should be mostly filled.
Infill 10% or more.
Preferably 3 perimeters (~1mm shell thickness)