Crystal Dragon, Articulating Flexi Wiggle Pet, Print in Place, Fantasy
- 547k views
- 3.8k likes
- 21.8k downloads
- 76 comments
- 126 makes
3D model description
Stunning Crystal Dragon! Print in Place with no supports!! Personally designed to be very flexible -but watch out it is pokey! ;)
Curled up to print, but sits at 2ft long!!
- Original Crystal Dragon Curled (Harder to print the feet, make sure you have good adhesion and level print bed)
- Flat feet Curled (easier print with better feet adhesion)
- Straight Flat Feet Model (much smaller and meant to be enlarged for treadmill printers, joints might fuse if printed this small by normal printer)
- For Rectangular Print Beds
- Coiled (with and without supports). Great for resin printing. Edited model created by Online Handle "Red Syns". Thank you!
- Sized at 60% to fit Resin printers (Elegoo Saturn). Edited model created by "Hoosegow_industries". Thank you!
Hi, I'm Tracy! Veteran, full-time mom, and entrepreneur at heart! I love creating unique and fun designs!
This design (like all Cinderwing3D designs) is under copyright. Which means, upon purchase, you do NOT have the right to sell commercially.
If you would like to legally sell them commercially, please join my Tribe or my Patreon and subscribe to the tier for commercial resale. Link Below!
The Digital files are never to be re-sold, shared, or given away!
Please share images of your creations here by clicking on +Add your picture! I would love to see them! :)
Commercial License and monthly bonus models:
| Patreon |
| Tribes |
To see all things Cinderwing3D, including all of our models (public and exclusive bonus ones) visit our website:
Please see our other public models here:
Cinderwing3D Cults Store
Check us out on our socials!
| Facebook |
| Twitter |
| Instagram |
| Tiktok |
3D printing settings
Raft or brim if you have adhesion issues
No supports, flat on plate
50 um layer thickness
Light off delay can be helpful to let resin drip from links.
Proper bottom exposure tuning is recommended. Models, particularly in clear resins, can suffer from overexposure and fused links. The Ameralabs Town
testing is highly recommended to tune your settings as to get proper articulated prints! Exposure varies greatly between resins, printers, and environments.
3D printer file information
- Design number: 611523
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Crystal Dragon Rectangle Bed.stl
- Last update: 2022-04-23 at 08:41
- Publication date: 2022-01-17 at 21:15
- print in place
- no supports
- crystal dragon
Collection associated with this 3D model
Makes created by the community
Best sellers of the category Animals & creatures
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!
Add a comment