WiFree Copter ... the RaspPi Zero lerns to fly by Android!
3D model description
Description in few words: the WiFree Copter is a 100% 3D-printing Copter, with a Raspbeery Zero and a small flightcontroller inside, controlled by WiFe incl. Live broadcast by Android Smartphone. based on DIY!
Here are the WiFree Project: http://open-diy-projects.com/wifree-copter/
Here the Android APP: http://open-diy-projects.com/topic/die-android-app/
Here the IMAGE for Rasp:http://open-diy-projects.com/topic/raspberry-pi-image-installation-und-verkabelung
3D printing settings
HT PLA by Multec
1x Frame top
1x Frame mid
1x Frame bottom
4x landing nobs
1x Battery closer
4x motor spacer
– Frame 100% 3D printed HighTemp PLA
– Motors Eachine BG1306 3100KV
– ESC BLHeli20A OneShot 125 OPTO 2-4s
– propeller 5" for example 3x5×4
– FLightcontroller CC3D (or Naze32....)
– Raspberry Zero or Raspberry A+ uor B+ (the Frame is desigend for all!)
– Raspberry Cam (all versions)
– min Wlan dongle
– 5V DC/DC converter (for Flightcontroller and Rasp.)
– Battery 2S/ 850mAh
– Weight without Battery 238g, (Weight with Battery 290g (SLS 850mAh 2S) )
Flighttime around 8min!
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL and ZIP Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2016-11-06 at 20:49
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Gadget category
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!