WiFree Copter ... the RaspPi Zero lerns to fly by Android!
- 3.2k views
- 15 likes
- 148 downloads
3D model description
Description in few words: the WiFree Copter is a 100% 3D-printing Copter, with a Raspbeery Zero and a small flightcontroller inside, controlled by WiFe incl. Live broadcast by Android Smartphone. based on DIY!
Here are the WiFree Project: http://open-diy-projects.com/wifree-copter/
Here the Android APP: http://open-diy-projects.com/topic/die-android-app/
Here the IMAGE for Rasp:http://open-diy-projects.com/topic/raspberry-pi-image-installation-und-verkabelung
3D printing settings
HT PLA by Multec
1x Frame top
1x Frame mid
1x Frame bottom
4x landing nobs
1x Battery closer
4x motor spacer
– Frame 100% 3D printed HighTemp PLA
– Motors Eachine BG1306 3100KV
– ESC BLHeli20A OneShot 125 OPTO 2-4s
– propeller 5" for example 3x5×4
– FLightcontroller CC3D (or Naze32....)
– Raspberry Zero or Raspberry A+ uor B+ (the Frame is desigend for all!)
– Raspberry Cam (all versions)
– min Wlan dongle
– 5V DC/DC converter (for Flightcontroller and Rasp.)
– Battery 2S/ 850mAh
– Weight without Battery 238g, (Weight with Battery 290g (SLS 850mAh 2S) )
Flighttime around 8min!
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL and ZIP Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2016/11/06 at 20:49
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!