This model converted from Farming simulator 2013 mod in the SketchUp and has 1/10 scale. It run on two yellow TT motors very well.
* 2 x TT motor http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/buphoBHm
* MG90 servo http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/e7T0c12
* ESC 20A http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/K2MYYC0
* Radio control 3 channels
* Li-pol 2S
* 2 x 608 bearing
* 2 x M4x60 screw with spacers, nuts.
* 2 x M5x40 screw with spacers, nuts.
* Some M2, M3 screws, nuts.
Mostly tractor printed from ABS and glued together by superglue and hotglue. Tyres I've printed from FLEX material with 2 layers wall and 8% concentrical fill. Gears and rear axles made from PETG and it mounts on the 608 bearings.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!