Arduino based printbot HKTR-9000
- 1k views
- 0 likes
- 26 downloads
3D model description
Simple educational robot for learning how to use various sensors (light, line, distance...) with Arduino UNO.
It features the CRM-Shield and a four-CNY70 board for reading a line on the floor.
3D printing settings
- Two Pololu micro-motors with Pololu wheels
- Pololu Ball caster
- Arduino UNO with CRM-Shield (which has L298 motor driver, two LDR sensors and one LED).
- Four-CNY70 board
- This shield and CNY70 boards are very likely to be used in other printbots :)
- 9V battery that connects to Arduino's power connector
- Main body is 3D printable, based on the MiniSkybot by Obijuan (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:7989)
Designed in the "Club de RobÃ³tica-MecatrÃ³nica, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid" by:
- Carlos GarcÃa Saura
- Lucas Polo LÃ³pez
This wouldn't have been posible without help from:
- Juan GonzÃ¡lez GÃ³mez (Obijuan)
- Miguel Gargallo VÃ¡zquez
- Ãlvaro PÃ©rez Ortega
Robotics introductory workshop at EPS-UAM (Madrid, Spain): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQRYJm-Wq0
- 3D file format: STL and ZIP
- Publication date: 2019/07/31 at 14:32
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!