Compatibility (PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS AT BOTTOM)
Works with the following Raspberry Pi Models:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
This Raspberry Pi case inspired by my old Raspberry Pi Model B case. Like my other design this new Pi case features:
Also, as always, STEP files of the two halves of the case are attached as well for those who would like to tweak the design for their own use.
If anyone finds any problems (dimensionally or otherwise) post them up so I can get the model fixed.
- To celebrate the success of this design (over half a million views and 169k downloads as of this writing), it is now on the standard Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license. Thanks to everyone who has printed this and shared their comments and pictures!
- Uploaded Raspberry Pi 3 standard bottom STEP file.
- Added new models for Raspberry Pi 3 (both standard and 100mm VESA versions) that will allow for easier removal of SD card.
- Added base design for mounting directly to 8020 extrusions with M5 hardware.
- Updated STL's for 25mm and 30mm fan mount tops
- Added top cover design for mounting a 25mm fan.
- Added top cover design for mounting a 30mm fan.
- Added base design with 75mm/100mm VESA mounting holes.
For Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2
- Pick one file labeled "rpi2-bottom" and one labeled "rpi2-top"
For Raspberry Pi 3
- Pick one file labeled "rpi3-bottom" and one labeled "rpi2-top". Alternatively you can use any "rpi2-bottom" as well, but access to remove the SD card will be more restrictive.
- RPi to bottom: Four #4 x 1/4" sheet metal screws
- Alternative #1 : M3 x 6mm (will be an extremely tight fit and is not recommended)
- Alternative #2 : M2 x 6mm w/ heat set inserts (McMaster #94180A312 )
- Top to bottom: Four #4 x 3/4" sheet metal screws (Alternative: M3 x 18mm)
- Alternative #1 : M3 x 18mm (will be an extremely tight fit and is not recommended)
- Alternative #2 : M2 x 18mm w/ heat set inserts (McMaster #94180A312 )
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!