3DTAC / Airsoft M203 Grip (for railed version only)
- 6.7k views
- 16 likes
- 26 downloads
3D model description
🤟🏻 3DTAC is an online airsoft 3D printing brand. Our files work because they are super optimized for FDM printing by profesional designers and engineers 🤓
New 2020 version should work with more M203 brands.
Hi, thanks for stopping by!
Included in this download you will find:
- This grip turns your Airsoft M203 into a standalone super shotgun!
- Works with most M203 grenade launchers that attach to picatinny rails.
- Prints in halves, can be done in PLA or ABS.
- Top rail for optics or flashlights.
Tools & Hardware needed.
- 3/16 (M5) Thread Cutter
- Three 3/16 x 3/8 (5x10mm) button head hex screws (assemble the halves together.
- You can reinforce it with supper glue.
If you like this you could take a look at my other models:
3DTAC models are provided "AS IS" with no optional files or means to convert or use the designs with FIREARMS.
3DNG-MX takes no responsibility for any harm received or inflicted or any property damage or destruction. This is an accessory designed for AIRSOFT ONLY.
3D printing settings
ABS / PLA
Scale part up .3% = 100.3 (ABS only)
Temperature: ABS 230°C / PLA 210°C
Layer .1 to .3 mm
Infill: 50% (at least)
Cooling Fan: ABS OFF, PLA ON
Raft: No (unless needed by your particular printer)
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2021/03/09 at 06:08
- Publication date: 2017/06/24 at 19:05
Hi, I am Sergio Romero, a Mexico City based Industrial Designer, 3DMX Design is my passion project, hope you like the ideas and models.
- Founder @ http://bit.ly/3DNG-MX
- Product Designer & Digital Sculptor.
- I work with all brands, big and small.
- 10 years industry experience
Commissions & more info @ http://bit.ly/3DNG-MX
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!