Participate in the design and 3D printing contest around cosplay and costume organized by Cults!
What is the brief ?
The brief is simple since it is to create a 3D printable model related to the world of cosplay or, more broadly, of disguise and costume.
3D printing combined with a little creativity and ingenuity can be a great solution to dress up and create ever more fun and innovative costumes! 3D printing has become an increasingly popular technology in the cosplay world, offering new possibilities for costume and accessory creation. It allows cosplayers to make complex and precise parts that would otherwise be difficult to make; this can be especially useful when original parts are hard to find or expensive. Participants in this contest can let their imagination run wild and make even more elaborate and detailed 3D models.
This can include:
- complete outfits, this can include a jumpsuit, dress, tunic, boots, gloves, etc.
- accessories, which can include fake weapons, jewelry, helmets, masks, belts, backpacks, etc.
- spare or replacement parts for costumes
- small decorative pieces or accessories to add a finishing touch to a costume
If you are looking for inspiration you can definitely refer to the Cults special Cosplay collection.
How long does the contest run?
The contest will run from January 1, 2023 to March 1, 2023.
What are the prizes?
In order to reward the best achievements, Cults offers you 1500 USD to spend as you wish, enough to cover some of your needs in 3D printing material for example :) See the payment terms by bank transfer in the rules.
- 1st prize : 750 USD
- 2nd prize: 500 USD
- 3rd prize: 250 USD
How to enter the contest?
- Publish one or more new (never published on Cults before) and original 3D printable models (designs of your own making) related to the contest theme.
- Mention in the description of your design the hashtag #COSPLAYXCULTS
- Submit your free 3D model on Cults.
- Share your design with others to get the most visibility and increase your chances of winning.
How will the winners be selected?
Participants will be judged by the Cults team according to the following criteria:
- Originality of the 3D model: 10 points
- Usefulness and ingenuity of the creation: 10 points
- Quality and photographic staging: 5 points
- Popularity of the model (number of likes, downloads, views, etc.): 5 points
For more information, see contest rules.
How to enter the contest?
Participate by uploading a Cosplay-related 3D model to Cults and don't forget to add the contest hashtag #COSPLAYXCULTS in the 3D file description.
To see all the creations that are already participating in the contest and to compare yourself to the others, click on the button below: