#3DBenchy - The jolly 3D printing torture-test
3D model description
3DBenchy is a 3D model specifically designed for testing and benchmarking 3D printers. It is a small recognizable object that you can download for free, make and share.
Please visit http://3DBenchy.com for more information.
Follow the #3DBenchy boat on ...
- ... Youtube https://Youtube.com/c/3dbenchy
- ... Instagram http://instagram.com/3dbenchy
- ... Pinterest https://pinterest.com/3dbenchy/3dbenchy/
- ... Tumblr http://3dbenchy.tumblr.com
- ... Twitter https://twitter.com/3dbenchy
- ... Facebook https://www.facebook.com/3DBenchy/
- ... Google+ https://plus.google.com/+3dbenchy
- ... Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/3dbenchy/
- ... Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3DBenchy
3D printing settings
3DBenchy is designed to offer a large array of challenging geometrical features for 3D printers, and touch on different issues related to additive manufacturing.
The 3D model is designed to print at 1:1 scale without support materials. It is challenging for most 3D printers but the small volume (15.55 cm3) typically prints in well under two hours and does not require much material.
The different surfaces of the #3DBenchy model reveal typical issues regarding surface finish, model accuracy, warping, etc.
Visit http://www.3dbenchy.com/dimensions/ to see a complete list of each feature and correspondent descriptions.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2016-07-29 at 22:57
- Publication date: 2015-04-11 at 21:59
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Tools category
Best sellers of the category Tools
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!