Something for the Haters
- 11.2k views
- 120 likes
- 77 downloads
- <span class="text--light">0</span> comments
- <span class="text--light">0</span> makes
3D model description
In one simple press of a lever, address the haters in the room with a big, robotic FU. I designed this sculpture instead of responding to all those people that like to hide behind their keyboards and spread hate on social media. It's my way of saying, "I don't care what you haters have to say, but I'm gonna leave this here anyways."
Something For the Haters is an engineered kinetic sculpture is that uses a robotic mechanical finger.
This download includes all of the STL files needed to 3D print your own Something for the Haters sculpture and requires no additional tools for assembly. You will need a piece of fishing line or similar string to complete the sculpture.
This video shows how easy it is to assemble this sculpture:
Rev 3: Adjusted hole size in hand file for middle finger to make it easier to assemble
3D printing settings
Layer Height: 0.2mm
Total Build Time: ~16 hours
Total Filament: ~0.25 kg
**All the files have been pre-oriented to save you some set up time! All you need to do is drop the parts into your slicer and hit print! This download includes pre-arranged layouts for 205x205 (or larger) beds for easier printing!
3D printer file information
- Design number: 572751
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
JBV Creative Something for the Haters Rev 3 STL.zip
- 0.2mm Clearance Fingers/Middle Finger 0.2mm clearance.STL
- 0.2mm Clearance Fingers/Pinky Finger 0.2mm clearance.STL
- 0.2mm Clearance Fingers/Rindex Finger 0.2mm clearance.STL
- Activation Lever.stl
- Finger Index-Ring.stl
- Finger Middle.stl
- Finger Pinky.stl
- Line Wedge (2 per activated finger).stl
- Pre Layouts 205x205/Full Build - 16.5h - 265g.stl
- Pre Layouts 205x205/Split Build 1 - 9.75h - 145g.stl
- Pre Layouts 205x205/Split Build 2 - 6.5h - 100g.stl
- Print and Assembly Instructions.txt
- JBV Creative Something for the Haters Rev 3 STL.zip
- Last update: 2022-12-12 at 19:17
- Publication date: 2021-11-28 at 20:11
Best 3D printer files of the Art category
Best sellers of the category Art
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!
Add a comment