The contest is now over, thanks for your participation!
The contest is now closed. You can see here the 3 winners of the contest.
Great Makes Challenge in partnership with BCN3D
Notice to the Makers! To inaugurate the new Makes feature on Cults, we invite you to participate into our photo contest and try to win a Sigma BCN3D 3D printer, filaments spools and a Cults' gift card.
The contest runs from March 13th, 2017 to April 13th, 2017.
How you can participate?
• Publish one or more quality photos of an object you've 3D printed from some Cults 3D files
• Mention the hashtag
#BCN3DCULTS in your Make's description text
• Share your contribution to your entourage to get the most "Likes" possible
What are the prizes?
• 1ST PRIZE: a 3D printer BCN3D Sigma, value of 2,655.95€ (read more).
• 2ND PRIZE: 3 spools of filaments to choose from the BCN3D catalog with a maximum value of 179,85€ (read more).
• 3RD PRIZE: a gift card of 50€ to download 3D files on Cults (that's cool too!)
How will we select the winners?
The winners will be chosen according to the number of "Likes" on their photos, the quality of their 3D prints and the originality of their staged photo. This is a jury who will designate the winning Top 3. The jury will be composed by Bulent Yusuf, senior editor of All3DP magazine, by Marc Felis marketing manager of BCN3D and by Wesley Millora aka BigLilDesign, a super cool designer from Cults' community. For more information, please read the challenge's rules.
Here we go! Say no more, I'm convinced!
To see the final Top 3, click ont the button below:
To see all the creations that already participate in the contest and compare to others, click on the button below: