The Micro Scope Build Pack
- 6.8k views
- 27 likes
- 47 downloads
3D model description
The Micro Scope is a 3D Printed Miniture GOTO Telescope. For full details about the project visit the Micro Scope Instructables | The Micro Scope
The Micro Scope Features.
- Raspberry Pi 4B & HQ Camera.
- 300mm Mirror Lens.
- Canon EOS Lens compatible.
- NEMA 8 Geared Stepper Motors.
- Fully GOTO with tracking.
- WiFi Enabled.
- GT2 Belt Drive.
- Hand Controller.
- 3D Printed Parts.
- OnStep Telescope Mount GOTO Controller.
- INDI Server.
Excited about making your own Micro Scope?
I have put together a pack of all the parts you'll need to build your own Micro Scope. Including a list of all the electronics, a list of all the fixings, assembly drawings, hole and thread drawings and of course the full Fusion 360 CAD.
Using the Build Pack you'll be able to take advantage of the Adjustable Equatorial Mount, which is not included in the basic STLs download from Thingiverse.
The Fusion 360 Master Files allow you to edit, modify, and or add features to The Micro Scope. You'll be able to export updated STL files and print your own modified parts!
The Micro Scope Build Pack.
- The Micro Scope Fusion 360 CAD Master Files.
- Reference Drawings of the Assemblies.
- Reference Drawings Detailing Hole & Thread Dimensions.
- The Adjustable Equatorial Mount STL Files.
- The Adjustable Equatorial Mount STEP Files.
- The Adjustable Equatorial Mount Fusion 360 Master Files.
- The Micro Scope STL Files Complete Pack.
- The Micro Scope STEP Files Complete Pack.
- A Complete List of Components.
- A Complete List of Fixings.
I have created a subreddit at | https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Micro_Scope | Come say Hi!
21/03/2021 | Added the Universal Tripod Fixture, fixed some BOM errors and added weight estimations for the printed parts.
06/03/2021 | Added missing BOM!
By purchasing The Micro Scope Build Pack you are helping me develop future projects and improve past designs, including The Micro Scope. 15% of profits from the sale of The Micro Scope Build Pack will be donated directly to OnStep to help keep OnStep online and continuing to do their amazing work.
- 3D file format: ZIP
- Last update: 2021/04/03 at 18:02
- Publication date: 2021/02/24 at 19:41
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!