Cute Cars - Funny Bunny Bus
- 4.4k views
- 19 likes
- 63 downloads
- 0 comments
- 1 make
3D model description
Have you ever seen a fully articulated vehicle? Maybe a bus with one joint? There is no fun in that. Here is something special: A bus with up to 9 joints! That´s crazy! You can be the first to print the bus at this impresive length.
When you move the vehicle around, the bus articulates beautifully, while all the bunnies happily moves from side to side, due to the crazy ride (Actually due to some simple gears below the bunnies).
The package is full to the brim with great options, which includes:
- 8 unique bunnies distributed on 5 different prints
- Open or closed front car
- Different length options (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9 joints!)
- 2 wheel + tire designs
- Optional tires (For TPU printing)
The model requires assembly, but it is easy to do. Everything is tight-fit. Each part is finetuned to be strong enough for driving around for hours. You may use a flat screwdriver to help tip the inner frames into place.
If this is a gift for children, it is recommented to glue the wheels on to the shafts, just as a precaution.
Everything perfectly fitted to an 220x220cm build plate. Even the long bus with 9 joints.
There are two wheel + tire designs. The "small" version can be printed without the TPU tire.
The package contains a crazy amount of good stuff:
- Funny Bunny Bus 1 joint open front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 1 joint closed front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 2 joints open front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 2 joints closed front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 3 joints open front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 3 joints closed front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 4 joints open front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 4 joints closed front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 5 joints open front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 5 joints closed front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 6 joints open front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 6 joints closed front car
- Funny Bunny Bus 9 joints open front car (For the extra long ride!)
- Funny Bunny Bus 9 joints closed front car (For the extra long ride!)
- Front car inner frame
- Cart inner frame (Print the amount needed)
- Back cart frame
- Driver bunny
- Kids design 1 (Print the amount you need)
- Kids design 2 (Print the amount you need)
- Kids design 3 (Print the amount you need)
- Kid for the back cart
- Large gear for the front car
- Small gear for the rest of the carts (Print the amount you need)
- Shaft (Print the amount you need)
- Wheel design small (Print the amount you need)
- Simple design small (OPTIONAL) (TPU, Print the amount you need)
- Wheel design big (Print the amount you need)
- Simple design big (OPTIONAL) (TPU, Print the amount you need)
Everything should also be printable at larger scales. I.e. 150% and 200% - This will improve all the fine details in the print, but the long bus length would require a larger printer. You may also need to add small supports, when printing at larger scales.
I have used simple Paint markers to paint the details, but the bus also looks great without it.
This model is a part of the series "Cute Cars". All of them small cars with a lot of personality:
3D printing settings
0.16mm dynamic layer height
Raft may be needed for the bus
3D printer file information
- Design number: 608086
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2022-01-14 at 10:34
CC BY-NC-ND - Attribution - Non commercial - No derivatives
Makes created by the community
Best 3D printer files of the Gadget category
Best sellers of the category Gadget
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!
Add a comment