21.11.23. Results announcement of lamp design and 3D printing contest.
Drum roll please... It's time to announce the winners of the #HALLOWEENXCULTS contest! We received a huge amount of entries and all the participants excelled, which made it very difficult to choose the winners. A big thank you to all of you for your creativity and commitment!
Here are the big winners!
These winners shared their designs exclusively on Cults for the duration of the contest.
- 1st: Halloween Double Trouble Companions by ZilloLaab.
- 2nd: TARANTULA FLEXI PRINT-IN- PLACE SKELETON SPIDER_HALLOWEEN by leonardZ.
- 3rd: ARTICULATED HALLOWEEN BAT FLEXI WITH WEB WINGS by StephsNerdyStuff.
We would also like to mention the entries that we liked very much and that were very popular with the community. Unfortunately we had to make a choice... These designs are not on the podium but still get the Contest Winner badge on their profile as an honorable mention and encouragement. Here is the list (it is not a ranking):
- Collapsing Baseball Bat with Retractable Nails
- Pacman Calabaza- Halloween - #HALLOWEENXCULTS
- HALLOWEEN KEY HANGER WALL MOUNTED - KING BOO
- Pumpkin Head Parts and Accessories
- CALABAZA FRANKENSTEIN - DO NOT SUPPORT HALLOWEEN
- JACK SKELLINGTON ARTICULATED MASK
- SPOOKY GHOST TRAIN
- GHOST IN PUMPKIN - KEY HANGER
- Conejo zombie - Expositor - Halloween
- Jack O Lantern Octopus Halloween Jack O Puss articulated
We organize contests very frequently, to stay informed about new topics just take a look at our dedicated page!
16.11.23. The contest is now closed!
Thank you for your entries, they are great! The jury will deliberate quickly (it will be hard to decide ;)) and you will be informed very soon of the results on our website and via our social networks. Stay tuned!
Participate in the Halloween's design and 3D printing contest organized by Cults!
What is the brief?
🎃 Get ready for a spooktacular celebration with our Halloween 3D Printing Contest! 🎃
Are you a creative spirit with a passion for 3D printing? Join us in crafting the most eerie and enchanting designs to bring Halloween to life like never before! 🧟♀️🦇🕷️
Why 3D Printing for Halloween?
Unleash your imagination and explore the endless possibilities of 3D printing to make this Halloween a truly unique experience. Create decorations, costumes, and props that will leave everyone in awe.
Here are some bewitching ideas for your 3D designs:
- Spooky Jack-O'-Lanterns: Carve out your own virtual pumpkins and print them in eerie shapes.
- Witchy Accessories: Brew up some 3D-printed broomsticks, hats, and cauldrons.
- Haunted House Decor: Design intricate miniature haunted houses or ghostly candleholders.
- Skeleton Crew: Craft articulated skeletons for a bone-chilling atmosphere.
- Ghastly Masks: Print masks that'll give you a truly ghoulish makeover.
- Candy Dispensers: Create playful candy dispensers that trick or treaters will love.
- Bat Winged Accessories: Accessorize with 3D-printed bat wings for a mysterious look.
- Spine-Tingling Jewelry: Design spooky jewelry, like spider-shaped earrings or skull pendants.
- Zombie Action Figures: Make your own zombie action figures for a spooky playtime.
Don't miss out on the chance to showcase your 3D printing skills and win frighteningly fantastic prizes! Join the Halloween 3D Printing Contest and bring your designs to life in the spookiest way possible. 🧛♂️🧙♀️👻
If you are looking for inspiration you can definitely refer to the Cults special Halloween collection.
How long does the contest run?
The contest will run from September 15th, 2023 to November 15th, 2023.
What are the prizes?
In order to reward the best achievements, Cults offers you 1500 USD to spend as you wish, enough to cover some of your needs in 3D printing material for example :) See the payment terms by bank transfer in the rules.
- 1st prize : 750 USD
- 2nd prize: 500 USD
- 3rd prize: 250 USD
How to enter the contest?
- Publish one or more new (never published on Cults before) and original 3D printable models (designs of your own making) related to the contest theme.
- Mention in the description of your design the hashtag #HALLOWEENXCULTS (your design will not appear immediately in the list of entries due to moderation, please wait a few moments).
- Submit your free 3D model on Cults.
- Share your design with others to get the most visibility and increase your chances of winning.
How will the winners be selected?
Participants will be judged by the Cults team according to the following criteria:
- Originality of the 3D model: 10 points
- Usefulness and ingenuity of the creation: 10 points
- Quality and photographic staging: 5 points
- Popularity of the model (number of likes, downloads, views, etc.): 5 points
For more information, see contest rules.
How to enter the contest?
Participate by uploading a Easter-related 3D model to Cults and don't forget to add the contest hashtag #HALLOWEENXCULTS in the 3D file description.
To see all the creations that are already participating in the contest and to compare yourself to the others, click on the button below: