The contest is now over, thank you very much for your participation!
The contest is now judged. For the results, you can see here the 3 winners of the contest.
The members of the jury will analyze and evaluate each creation participating in the contest in order to determine the 3 great winners (it's going to be complicated as the level of modeling is so high)!
We will let you know the results in the next few weeks! Stay in touch via our social networks. Thanks folks, your creations are amazing!
With Anycubic, take part in the 3D modeling and 3D printing jewelry contest!
To participate in this original competition, all you have to do is to design and 3D print an original 3D model of one or more pieces of jewellery. You can draw this object with lots of details or you can simplify it to give it a more design look. This challenge is about to demonstrate how jewellery can take advantage of 3D printing! It is also an opportunity to show the materials variety that can be 3D printed: bronze, silver, resin, soft plastic, etc. The design can of course be compatible with the addition of other materials such as precious stones.
You can 3D model your favorite jewel: ring, necklace, earring, bracelets, tiaras, brooches, etc. All types of jewelry will be accepted! You can design these precious objects to give them as offers to your loved ones : girlfriend, boyfriend, mom, dad, grandfather, grandmother, children, etc. It will be a way to show them how much you love them. It is according to your inspiration! For the 3D model to be eligible for the jury's votes, it must be 3D printable beforehand and a photo of the 3D printing on the page is strongly recommended to ensure printability!
Whether you are artist, jewelry designer, maker or handyman, you can all participate in this free contest and show how 3D printing is an incredible innovation useful to enchant our daily life!
Please note that Anycubic will have the right to commercially use the 3D models participating in the contest and to 3D print them.
The competition will run from 15th April 2020 to 15th June 2020.
What are the presents?
In order to reward the best achievements, the following prizes will be offered by Anycubic:
- 1st prize : An Anycubic Photon 3D printer worth $239 - more info on this 3D resin printer here - a 75 euros voucher for 3D files to be used on Cults website.
- 2nd prize : An Anycubic Mega Zero 3D printer worth $169 - more info on this FDM 3D printer here - a 50 euros voucher for 3D files to be used on Cults website.
- 3rd prize : Three 1kg spools of PLA Anycubic filament, color of your choice total worth $84 - more info on these 3D filaments here - a 25 euros voucher in 3D files to be used on Cults website.
To find out more about Anycubic's products, you can buy online from their e-commerce site here.
You can enjoy special promo code during the contest to buy some of their products at the best prices:
- Photon 3D Printer • 10$ off with discount code: PNCOLTS2020 (active until 30th June 2020)
- Mega zero 3D printer • 10$ off with discount code: MZCOLTS2020 (active until 30th June 2020)
- PLA filaments • 10% off with discount code: PLACOLTS2020 (active until 30th June 2020)
How to participate?
Publish one or more 3D models related to the jewellery theme of the contest and upload if possible a photo of the mode once 3D printed or a photo of the 3D rendering if you don't have a 3D printer. The model can be divided into several parts. The object must be beautiful, easy to print and wear, original and rare.
Mention in the description of your creation the hashtag: #ANYCUBIC3D
Submit your 3D model for free on Cults with the Creative Common CC-BY License. Anycubic reserves the right to use the photos of the model, the 3D model and to 3D print it.
Share your creation around you in order to get the maximum of "Likes" on your page (only the real "Likes" will be taken into account).
How will the winners be selected?
Participants will be judged on the creativity of their 3D file, on the quality of the 3D printing, on the originality of their photographic staging and on the number of Likes they receive on their Cults page.
- Creativity and beauty of the 3D model: 10 points
- 3D printing quality : 10 points
- Photographic staging : 5 points
- Popularity / number of Likes : 5 points
A jury will select the 3 winners. The jury is composed of:
- Solo Lin, Graphic Design Manager at Anycubic
- Designer Loubie member of Cults
- MyFordBoy influencing maker and his daughter-in-law jewelry designer at Bear Brooksbank
For more information, see the contest rules.
Come on, let's go! Say no more, game on!
Participate by uploading a 3D model on the theme of jewellery and add #ANYCUBIC3D to the description of the 3D file.
To see all the creations that are already participating in the contest and to compare yourself to the others, click on the button below: