Approximately 24 hours total print time plus paint time.
The finished model is 29” long from nose to tail tip and 12” high. (I printed it at 125% of the original size)
It took almost an entire 1 kg roll of grey PLA and most pieces were printed with 30% fill other than those bearing weight which I printed at 50% fill for strength.
Well designed. It truly didn't require supports for any piece but some overhangs were a little rough. Since it's supposed to be prehistoric bone, it works in favor of the model. I used brims or rafts for many of the pieces since most of them print vertically with small footprints. The ribs were a pain as they are so small. I used MeshMixer to fatten up some of the tail spines as well which made them print more reliably.
The snap together feature and dowels were nice for the major parts but I gorilla glued everything for stability.
My only complaint was the thin, weak center support. I ended up designing a thicker (albeit more noticeable) support but it made the whole structure far more sturdy.